Create eye-catching cards that work in any type of light.
When you’re interacting with potential customers, little details can make all the difference. Go with our glossy visiting cards to make your company – and your first meeting – more memorable. The extra shine makes photos or images look especially vibrant and sharp.
Tips for glossy paper visiting cards
• This paper gives you vibrant, rich colors, so use a design that takes advantage of this.
• Use high-resolution imagery for the clearest & sharpest results.
• Avoid designs that use less ink and majorly white designs.
• The highly-reflective stock can make cards difficult to read under bright lights.
Choosing your size
• Standard (89 x 51 mm): The traditional size and shape – fits in any holder.
• Square (63.5 x 63.5 mm): Uniquely shaped cards that look and feel a cut above.
• Slim (85 x 40 mm): A sleek and streamlined look that makes your card stand out.
Know your paper stock
• Standard Glossy (350 gsm): Glossy UV front coating and uncoated back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
• Premium Glossy (350 gsm): Glossy lamination on front and back. Gives an enhanced look and feel.
Choosing your corners
• Standard: The traditional look, with clean 90-degree corners.
• Rounded: 6 mm rounded corners create a memorable, modern look.
Vistaprint India customizes all its products in facilities located within India. Some of our raw materials, intermediate components, and consumables used in the manufacturing of the final product could be from one or more countries.
As we follow Global Sourcing, one product is likely to have a different country of origin depending on the batch sold.
Country of origin: India